Why Advertise or Underwrite Christian Radio?
- Churches! 17% of all listeners are employed in a ministry position – tops among all Christian radio formats!
- Business Owners! 15% of southern gospel listeners are involved in operating their own home-based business.
- People who trust urban gospel advertisers! Over 70% say they feel better about shopping with an advertiser who advertises in Christian media 73% say they would shop with a business that advertises on Christian radio; again, tops among all Christian radio formats! Almost 40% of listeners say they believe that Christian media endorse their advertisers.
- Growing families; Over half of listeners are heads of households, nearly a quarter are grandparents, and almost half of the listeners are in households with children under 18 years of age. The majority of children are in their teens, meaning these families are at their peak period of incurring family-related expenses (lots of groceries, lots of clothing, extra automobiles, etc.).
- 25-54 year olds; Nearly 80% of the audience is in this age bracket. Twenty-five percent of the audience is 25-34 years old, thirty-one percent are 35-44 and twenty-three percent are 4-54 years of age. Gender-wise, there’s fairly equal male/female distribution with 53% of the audience comprised of males and 47% comprised of females.
- Growing families...Churches…Solid family values. That’s the valuable Urban gospel audience reached WGJM
With your support through underwriting and advertising, we are able to keep 97.9 WGJM Praise FM On-Air and Online. Our underwriting packages are effective and affordable, and can expose your business or organization to a wide array of listeners,
In today’s digital market, advertising on our website is a reliable way to make sure your message is being seen. Our competitive advertising packages are customizable to suit the needs of your business or organization, and are proven to drive ad traffic to your website or Facebook page.